Danang tour package from Malaysia
Are you looking for the best travel agent offer ground tours in Da Nang? Which travel agency organize the best Danang tour package from Malaysia? Let’s see what we offer for the group from Penang…
They booked the flight from Penang, then connecting flights from Kuala Lumpur direct to Da Nang. They had a great time in Da Nang, Hue, Ba Na hills, My Son Holyland, Bamboo boats at Cam Thanh coconut villages,… and more interesting place, let’s discovering here…
This is the package tour which they booked from our website:
Danang tour package from Penang, Malaysia 5D4N
Day 1: Arrival – Danang city tour
Our tour guide & private car pick up the group at the Danang airport. We start the Da Nang city tour package after lunch.
- Begin the excursion in Da Nang with a beach stroll on the Son Tra Peninsula (also known as Monkey Mountain). Where guests can watch picturesque rapids.
- Then, make a visit to Linh Ung Pagoda. The pagoda boasts a fine array of white marble statues dominated by the serene Guinyin, goddess of mercy or compassion. Originally built in the reign of 18th century, the pagoda was rebuilt in the reign of emperor, Minh Mang. And has been restored many times since.
- And vist the Vietnam’s tallest Guan Yin.
- Visit the Da Nang Cathedral (Pink Church) was built by French priest Louis Vallet in 1923. With a pink-painted edifice that earns its reputation as one of the most unique catholic churches in Vietnam.
- Free for enjoy My Khe beach
Day 2: Visit Ba Na hills – Night Cruise
In the morning, group process to Ba Na Hills. This is a colonial French hill station established in 1919. With refreshingly cool weather and gorgeous countryside views.
- Take the world’s longest cable car ride. Enjoying a truly spectacular trip over dense jungle on your way to the hill top!
- En route to visit the unique architectural of Debay wine-cellar & Linh Ung pagoda.
- To break into the secret glamour of Le Jardin D’Amour at its best is a must-try on any tourist’s bucket list.
- Visit the Golden Bright.
- Enjoy buffet lunch in Ba Na hills
- Go to visit French Village.
- Then, have a fun time at Fantasy Park. The Entertainment Paradise where you will discover many exciting games, a ghost house and 4D Theatre
Down to Danang city.
- Take the photo at Danang Love Lock Bridge is one of the wonderful and ideal attractions for couples in love.
- Photo at Dragon Fish Statue
- 8:00pm – Night tour on Han River Cruise. Watching the dragon of Dragon Bridge spits out fire and water on every Saturday and Sunday. Acoustic music every Saturday and Sunday.
Day 3: Go to Hue citadel city
Process to Hue city via Hai Van Tunnel. The longest tunnel in Southeast Asia at 6.28km.
- Photo stops at Lang Co fishing village
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Visit one famous tomb of Tu Duc – among the most beautiful royal toms of Nguyen Kings.
- Tomb of Minh Mang & Tomb of Khai Dinh.
- The Imperial Citadel built by Nguyen dynasty. The last dynasty of Vietnamese feudalism
- The Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities
- Free for visit Dong Ba Market
Day 4: My Son Hollyland, Coconut village, Hoi An city
- Trip to My Son Hollyland (around 3h from Hue). My Son Heritage Site is located in a narrow valley. Surrounded by springs, mountains and green, dense jungle.
- Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son). Where you’ll discover stunning limestone caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top.
- Non Nuoc, a village of stone carvers. You will be able to see skilled local sculptors create crafts and other products from marble.
- Visit the Cam Thanh village. Visitor will learn some techniques fishing tradition. And learn how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats. While exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
After that, travel to Hoi An.
- Discover the quaint streets, ancient shrines and hospitable ambience of Hoi An.
- Visit Temple Kwan and Phuc Kien Temple, see Tan Ky Ancient House and Phung Hung House.
- Continue to the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge. This is one of Hoi An’s most iconic attractions. Learn about this classic example of Japanese architecture. Which built by Japanese residents in the 18th century as a means of reaching the Chinese quarter across the water.
Day 5: finish the Danang tour package from Malaysia
Bellow are some photos of Penang group to Danang, Vietnam.
Group visit Ba Na hills
Group from Penang visit Da Nang Pink Church
You even can see more tours to Da Nang from here: Click on this
We are looking to see all of you soon in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Contact us to tailor your best tour to Da Nang, Viet Nam.