Vietnam visa extension 2021 due to the spread of Covid-19, all international travel at this time is suspended. Thereby, many foreigners must extend their stay in Vietnam and wait patiently until the virus outbreak is curbed. If you are confused with extension procedures or wish to avoid close contact in public places, you can also have the travel agencies extend your visa; of course, for a small service fee.
What benefits you will have when using our Vietnam visa extension service
- Guaranteed visa results (We commit 90% success rate. None of our customers have rejected visa extension so far)
- No hidden charge: all the costs of visa extension are clearly communicated with you before the service. We do not charge you anything afterwards.
- Responsibility: We will sign an agreement with rights and obligations of each party concerning the visa extension.
- Convenience: We can support you to extend your visa no matter where you are in our Vietnam
- 24/7 support via phone calls, Whatsapp, live chat, email…
- Fees will be paid later once the visa was extended successfully
- Flexible payment method
Vietnam tourist visa extension 2021
We can help you to extend your tourist visa for up to 3 months, depending on your request.
Just send us a photo of your current visa page to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp or Viber. We will check and get back to you soon.
How early can you extend your visa?
You should extend your visa 1 week of your visa expiring. If extending too early, the extended period will count from the date your application is approved. In order to have a full 1-month, 2-months or 3- month stay starting from the end date of the current visa, we advise you to start application no earlier than 10 days before the visa expires.