Vietnam tour from Malaysia
My lovely guests from SIBU, SARAWAK – MALAYSIA took the tour to Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
They’re enjoyed :
- Suoi Tien Culture Theme Park. The park includes several entertainment areas attracting travelling families. They can enjoy waterslides at the artificial Tien Dong Beach, rollercoaster rides, parades. And a 4D theatre, an aquarium…
- Lotte Mart Supermarket. The popular place for locals and visitors. Many rich people and expats to go shopping, entertain and enjoy great foods from here.
- Mekong Delta tour. A boat ride through the picturesque canals. Guest enjoy sightseeing on your trip along the river. Group walk around local fruit gardens. They enjoy tropical fruits, folk music, honey tea and coconut candy.
Beside, guest also join in a Ho Chi Minh city tour. Visit:
- Notre Dame Cathedral. Measuring almost 60 metres in height. This cathedral’s distinctive neo-Romanesque features. Include the all-red brick façade (which were imported from Marseille). With stained glass windows, two bell towers containing six bronze bells that still ring to this day. And a peaceful garden setting in the middle of downtown Ho Chi Minh City.
- War Remnant Museum. A visit to this war museum can be disturbing experience for most people.
- Central Post Office. This is a beautifully preserved remnant of French colonial times. And perhaps the grandest post office in all of Southeast Asia.
- Independent Palace/ Reunification Palace. Reunification Palace was the home and workplace of the French Governor of Cochin-China. It has lush gardens, secret rooms, antique furniture, and a command bunker. It’s still in use to host important occasions in Ho Chi Minh, including APEC summits.
For tailor your package, please don’t hesitate to contact us.Whatsapp/Line/Viber: +84 934 190 603
More tours in Ho Chi Minh city, please check this link: https://vietnamfreeandeasypackage.com/tourcat/ho-chi-minh-city/
We help you feel SAFE & SAVE.
Bellow are some photos of the group from Malaysia.
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.