Can I get a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Vietnam visa on arrival is an official formality for most of the foreigners traveling to Vietnam. Vietnam Visa Extension, Temporary Resident and Work Permit Provide and Renewal.
Visa on arrival is applicable for air travel and specific border land only. In case you enter Vietnam by other border land or cruise, you are required to obtain a full visa before you arrive. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your planned stay in Vietnam.
What do I need for visa on arrival in Vietnam?
You are simply fill up the application form. Pay the service fee online and then receive the visa approved letter on your email inbox. The approval letter would be accredited by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Service fee is the cost which you would be paying online as you submit the visa application form. This is the charge to grant the Vietnam visa approved letter from the Immigration Department. As you submit the service fee, you will have your Vietnam visa automatically. Which sent to the Immigration control network of the Vietnam international airport. where you are scheduled to arrive.
The stamping fee which you would be paying directly to Immigration at international airport on your arrival. The fee involves the charge for your Vietnam visa on Arrival print-out. And the approval stamp on your passport from the Immigration department. The standard stamping fee for single entry (both for 1 month & 3 months) is 25 USD. While it is 50 USD for multiple entries (both for 1 month & 3 months).
Extend your stay in Vietnam
Vietnam visa extension should be applied some days before your visa expired date. That is, it takes 7 working days to finish as submitting your passport. And requirement at Vietnam Immigration Department Office.
Your current visa type has to be correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
- Stay in 1 more month: If your current visa is 1 month single, 1 month multiple, 3 month single or 3 month multiple entry visa, you are allowed apply to extend visa in 1 more month.
- If Stay in 3 more months: If your current visa is 3 month single or 3 month multiple entry visa, you can apply to extend visa in 3 more months
Renewal Vietnam visa
The staying length is valid maximum in 3 months. Moreover the visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension fee. Because we have to pay stamping fee and visa sticker fee for you. Visa renewal is ready for someone who:
– Entered Vietnam with visa exemption.
– Has current visa is not correspondent to your staying extending requirement.
- If you would like to upgrade your current visa from 1 month to 3 month, you have to apply to renew 3 month single entry or 3 month multiple entry.
- Or you would like to upgrade your current visa from single entry to multiple entry, you have to apply to renew visa.
We advise people holding business visas not to submit visa extension application in person at the immigration office unless your visa was obtained under the sponsorship of your employer. Those who obtained business visas through travel agencies had better apply for the extension.
Please contact us for your assistance