❗️ #COVID-19: Important Notice to All Our Customers – Vietnam Coronavirus travel.
UPDATED: March 23, 2020 – Vietnam Coronavirus travel.
Effective 22 March 2020, the Vietnamese government will temporarily suspend entry to all foreigners. Including people with a Vietnamese visa exemption certificate. Except for entrants on diplomatic or official purposes or other special cases permitted.
Travellers in Vietnam may have questions about the spread of the virus in Vietnam. As well as which destinations are still safe and open to visit. Below is a full overview of the COVID-19 situation in Vietnam as it relates to travellers.
Current snapshot of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam
Previously, starting 18th March 2020 for 30 days, Vietnam stopped issuing new visas to all foreigners in an effort to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Also from 22nd March, Vietnam requires passengers on domestic flights to fill up mandatory health declaration forms before departure. This can be done via the mobile app Vietnam Health Declaration or website https://tokhaiyte.vn
If there’s one thing the Vietnamese do well (aside from their superior cuisine), it’s their public service announcements.
A number of festivals and events in Vietnam have been cancelled or postponed in alignment with the government’s directive to avoid public gatherings:
- Huế Festival 2020 – Postponed to August 28, 2020
- F1 Vietnam Grand Prix – Postponed
- Da Lat Sufferfest – Postponed
- Quang Binh Marathon – Postponed
- Techcombank Ha Noi Marathon – Postponed
- Sunrise Sprint – Postponed to May 3, 2020
- Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2020 – Cancelled
- Da Lat Ultra Trail 2020 – Postponed to June 19-21, 2020
Due to the viral outbreak of novel coronavirus (Covid-19), several countries have imposed a travel ban on guests. Either based on nationalities, the cities of origin, travel history, or the purpose of the travel.
♻️ For those whose travel plans with us are affected by the restrictions, we are offering option of CHANGE TO NEW TRAVEL DATE, with the terms of:
1. Bookings made before 16 March 2020, departure on or before 30 April 2020 only.
2. Change to a new travel date on the same itinerary.
3. Rebooking must be made on/before 30 April 2020
4. Travel date to completed by 31 December 2020
✅ We are doing everything possible to serve all our customers during this time and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we work through all calls and requests.
Hotline: +84 934 190 603 (WhatsApp, Lines, Viber, zalo)
ℹ️ Beside, if you would like to change your airline tickets, check these offical website of companies:
? #Malaysia_Airlines: https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/advisory/coronavirus-entry-restrictions.html?456
? #Singapore_Airline: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/media-centre/news-alert/?id=is5rire4