Ho Chi Minh shopping tour – the best places to shop in Vietnam.
Tips for Shopping in Ho Chi Minh city
- When shopping, you can bargain (except the super market) for a better price. So you can ask for the price of things you interested in.
- The bargain price is about 40-60% lower than the seller’s price. The sellers probably won’t agree to that but if they see potential. Maybe you will be offered a more reasonable price.
- Each time of bargaining, you can raise your price bit by bit, about 10% at a time. But you should set a limit and the final price should just be around this limit.
- Be polite and avoid being aggressive.
- You also can get a cheaper price if you buy in bulk or at wholesale shops.
- Check the quality of the items carefully before paying.
Where Muslim travelers can go shopping in Ho Chi Minh / Saigon
Ho Chi Minh city is the shopping paradise for Muslim travelers. The city has two mosques: Jamia Al-Musulman and Jamiul Islamiyah. For Muslim tourists, you can easily to find halal restaurants in Nguyen An Ninh Street, nearby Ben Thanh market.
Ben Thanh market
Ben Thanh market is the most famous shopping place in Ho Chi Minh city. That’s no way you should skip this place if your aim to shop.
Ben Thanh market is located in Quach Thi Trang site. This place occupies a vast area with hundreds of stalls, shops, and stores. Not only it’s a popular shopping place, Ben Thanh is also a significant landmark with historic, cultural and architectural values.
In Ben Thanh you can shop for handicraft, souvenirs, dried foodstuff…. In Ben Thanh, you can also eat the specialty of southern Vietnam in the market’s food court.
Tip: you also need to bargain hard when shopping here.
Saigon Square Shopping Mall
Get to the corner of Nam Ky Khoi Nghia and Le Loi in District 1 to enjoy the shipping paradise in HCMC – Saigon Square Shopping Mall.
This two-level building is filled with stalls selling fashion, accessories and jewelry. Compared to Ben Thanh and other local markets in Sai Gon, this place is considered more pleasant with air-conditioners on full blast and electric lights. The stalls are neatly organized and the floor is clean.
Tip: Expect to bargain here, just like what you have to do in any other market in Vietnam.
Bellow is some photos of our Malaysian guest took the Ho Chi Minh shopping tour.
Thanks Ms. Ellina and her family choosing to use our services in Ho Chi Minh city trip. They have nice holiday and shopping tour in Vietnam.
Welcome guests from Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore also follow us on the fanpage and contact for requesting tour support.
Contact us for more experience – high quality package tours in Vietnam.
Hotline: +84 934 190 603 (whatsapp)
Check out our most popular shopping muslim package tour to Ho Chi Minh city: https://vietnamfreeandeasypackage.com/tourcat/ho-chi-minh-city/