Ninh Binh tour from Hanoi is the best choice for travelers. Our one day tour package includes dozens of must-see sites. Ninh Binh now draws more and more attention to its tourism activities. The day tour includes religious worship, boating, history, excavation learning and an optional cycling choice for those who loves biking.
07:40 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter, start the Ninh Binh tour from Hanoi
– Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century
– Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
– Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
12:30 Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant nearby.
– Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai – Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Those who love to explore real countryside images of Vietnam can proceed a cycling ride from Tam Coc to Bich Dong Pagoda (estimated time 40 minutes for 5km cycling 2 ways). You will be amazed at beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields
CYCLING (OPTIONAL): (US$ 5) PER PERSON
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.
We offer the best option tours for travellers who like to spend time on their own way to discover as much as possible the local culture and life styles. And experience the destination by local eyes, not tourist eyes but still can enjoy basic services of private transfer and comfortable accomodations at beach or in town. Make sure that these “A BIT BUT A BIG” arrangements should be in advance and can not spoilt their escape.
Citilight Tower (12.06), 45 Vo Thi Sau, Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam (Google Map)
+84 934 190 603 (whatsapp, Viber, Line)
Opening hours: 8.00AM – 20.00PM everyday